We have a new arrival from south of the boarder and we couldn’t be more excited to have this brew in house. Estrella Jalisco is a premium, 4.5% ABV Mexican pilsner with a pale, beautiful golden yellow color and a refreshingly light, crisp flavor with no aftertaste! We are celebrating with a few Micheldas during the super bowl this weekend!
Spicy Mexican Beer Micheladas are light, refreshing tomato juice beer cocktails. Sip at brunch or on lazy relaxed weekend game days. If you like Bloody Mary’s then you will love this refreshing light beer cocktail.
Make one at home! Check out the recipe below:
- 1 cup Mexican Beers Estrella Jalisco
- 1 cup Clamato Juice
- 1 Fresh Lime Juice from about 1 medium juicy lime
- Tajin Seasoning
- 2 dashes Maggi seasoning or soy sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch course sea salt
- In a tall glass, run a cut lime around the rim, pour Tagin on a plate, and salt the rim of the glasses.
- In each glass, add a cup of Clamato, Maggin Seasoning, Worcestershire Sauce, a dash salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, add ice, tilt glass slightly and slowly pour beer into glass, stir gently to prevent fizzing.
- Adjust seasonings as you prefer, more hot sauce etc.
Garnish with limes and celery!