#NationalMargaritaDay is a holiday we can totally get behind. We prefer our ritas loaded with our favorite Mexican Import Estrella Jalisco! Want to make one at home to celebrate? Check out the full recipe below.
- 8 limes – juice 5 and slice 2 for garnish
- 1 orange or 3 clementine oranges
- 8 cups ice
- 1 cup Puntagave Mezcal Tequila
- 1/4 cup New Holland Clockwork orange 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups Margarita mix of your choice
- Sea salt and tajin spice for rim
- 6 pack of Estrella Jalisco
- Slice the 2 limes in wedges for garnish.
- Run a lime slice around rim of glasses, dip in plate with sea salt & tajin spice
- Juice the 5 limes and 1 orange, add to blender.
- In a blender, add 8 cups ice and add the tequila, clockwork orange, margarita mix.
- Blend until thick, add more ice if necessary.
- Pour into a serving pitcher.
- Pour into salt rimmed glasses, open Estrella Jalisco beer and carefully top off the Margarita
- Garnish with a straw and lime
- Cheers! Enjoy!